Our program features:
- 240+ activities every month
- 60+ special events
- 165+ members of the local community visiting our Day Therapy Centre every week – that’s over 8,000 a year.
- 200+ visits from schools every year.
- 100+ volunteers – the oldest is 86, the youngest just 12!
- Beauty room and hairdresser
- Pet therapy
- Café, bar, and Friday night counter meals.
Our Day Therapy Centre
Our Day Therapy Centre at Peace Haven was transformed by Western Australian Artist Paul Tulk in June 2017. The space was redesigned to accommodate a coffee house, and it provides a wonderful opportunity for people to sit and have a chat with our residents, staff or visitors. It has been created for everyone to enjoy.