Corporate Services Executive/Chief Financial Officer
Masonic Care Tasmania Inc (MCT) operates from three main sites, two in Launceston and one in Hobart with a proud history of serving older Australians for over 60 years. MCT has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Services Executive/CFO overseeing the operations of MCT Corporate Services, empowering the team with the leadership and resources that they need.
As the Corporate Services Executive/CFO reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will:
- Deliver strategic oversight of Corporate Services development
- Design, implement, monitor and measure business operations
- Report on operational performance
- Drive the budgeting and forecasting process
- Collaborate effectively with management, board and employees
- Maintain continuous improvement initiatives in line with MCT’s plan for continuous improvement
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will be a CA/CPA qualified accountant with tertiary qualifications who has:
- A proven record of experience at executive or senior management level
- High level financial expertise
- Strategic thinking that connects with operational realities
- Ability to develop meaningful writing, reporting and analysis
- Strong analytical and data driven mindset that translates into leadership skills
- Experience in staff management
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this wonderful opportunity, please phone Glenn Muskett at Masonic Care Tasmania on (03) 6345 7120 or email email@example.com.
Send your application to Glenn Muskett, Acting Corporate Services Executive/CFO, PO Box 108, Newstead TAS 7250
or click here to apply via seek.
Closing Date: 20190630
Contact Person: Glenn Muskett