Residential Manager, Peace Haven
Masonic Care Tasmania Inc (MCT) operates from three main sites, two in Launceston and one in Hobart with a proud history of serving older Australians for over 60 years. Following a review of our leadership roles and senior management functions, MCT has an exciting opportunity for a Residential Manager to manage our Peace Haven facility.
Based in Launceston, as the Residential Manager – Peace Haven you will:
- Manage and monitor resident care services to ensure they are delivered in line with strict MCT quality requirements
- Assume overall control for operational outcomes, clinical care, quality assessments, accreditation success, ACFI outcomes and the responsibility for all employees, departments and residents within the facility
- Continually analyse and assess current practices, ensuring they align with contemporary and industry best approaches
Skills & Experience
To be successful in the role you will:
- Hold a degree relevant to this position and significant experience working in senior management
- Recent senior level experience in aged care, health administration or a similar area, including proven competency in operational planning, strategic and innovative thinking, resource controls and financial management
- A sound knowledge of contemporary aged care practices and standards.
- Strong experience in negotiation, interpersonal and strategic communication
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this wonderful opportunity, please phone Damien Bailey at Masonic Care Tasmania
on (03) 6345 7165 or email email@example.com.
Send your application to Damien Bailey, Regional Residential Manager - North, PO Box 108, Newstead TAS 7250
or click here to apply via seek
Closing Date: 20190715
Contact Person: Damien Bailey