Covid-19 Exposure (Freemasons)
31 March, 2022
Dear Valued Residents, Families and Advocates
RE: Freemasons Covid-19 Exposure
I wish to advise that a Resident at Masonic Care Tasmania Freemasons Home in the Voss area has tested positive to COVID-19.
The Resident and their family have been informed and are receiving support from Masonic Care Tasmania.
If you haven’t been contacted by our team, rest assured that the impacted Resident is not your loved one.
During this time, we continue with strong Covid-19 safe practices throughout Freemasons Home including the following:
- All staff, visitors and contractors undertake a Rapid Antigen Testing (RAT) provided by Masonic Care Tasmania on arrival to Freemasons Home
- All staff are wearing N95 masks and eye protection
- All visitors are to wear surgical face mask at all times during their visit
- All Residents are encouraged to wear a face mask when on outings
- The health and wellbeing of our Residents and Staff is our priority, and we appreciate your assistance with this.
We know that this is a worrying time and we will do what we can to continue to keep our residents, families and staff informed of any updates.
To assist with any queries or to make a time to connect with your loved one, please contact Freemasons Home on 6282 5200.