Visitor requirements and Resident outings
30 March, 2022
Dear Valued Residents, Families and Advocates,
RE: Visitor requirements and Resident outings
I would like to thank you all for your ongoing patience and understanding as we work together to keep our community safe from Covid-19. We know that this has been a challenging time for everyone and we appreciate your continued support and assistance.
I want to take this opportunity to clarify the current visiting requirements and Resident outings.
- Visiting hours are daily between 10am and 6pm.
- All visitors are required to complete a RAT test on arrival, provided by Masonic Care Tasmania.
- All visitors are required to wear a surgical mask for the duration of your visit.
- Visitors are permitted to visit in communal areas around the facility.
- Residents are encouraged to go on outings with their loved ones. There are no restrictions on Resident outings.
- We encourage residents and their family & friends to wear a face mask at all times when on outings as we know this is our best protection against Covid-19
- Everyone is encouraged to continue to adhere to social distancing and good hand hygiene practices at all times.
- The health and wellbeing of our residents and staff is our priority, and we appreciate your assistance with this.
Chief Operating Officer