Masonic Care Tasmania is a state-wide not for profit organisation that has been delivering high quality, customised services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanians, their carers and families for over 60 years.
More than 1000 people choose to live life with us through residential care, respite care, community support services and retirement living.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our forward thinking, progressive Aged Care organisation in our Residential Team.
Based in Launceston, the primary purpose of the Admissions Manager role is to ensure that all business objectives and budget targets in relation to occupancy, RAD/DAP, ACFI, concessional and respite targets are met and exceeded.
This role will be required to work collaboratively across all business units, with the facility managers and other key stakeholders across the organisation and provide support to the facility managers and Executives.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director Residential, the Admissions Manager will:
- Source and facilitate successful resident admissions.
- Manage wait lists and relationships with clients whilst on the waiting list.
- Ensure all resident agreements are completed, posted and signed pre-admission.
- Upon admission, ensure a smooth and effective hand-over to facility staff.
- Ensure compliance with legislative updates within the Aged Care Sector.
- Co-ordinator for appointments, tours and information flow.
- In liaison with facility managers, monitor and maximise the occupancy levels of all facilities, ensuring concessional residents ratio, respite, permanent occupancy level requirements, and financial objectives are met at all times
To be successful in this position you must possess:
- The ability to provide an exceptional service experience and the ability to convert sales opportunities through building rapport with customers from the initial contact
- Strong interpersonal skills evident through communication style, in particular written, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and ability to calculate financial arrangements associated with residents
- Drive, initiative and the ability to positively change requirements and situations
- Demonstrated ability to maintain records and confidentiality
- The ability to foster teamwork and effective work as a team member
- Qualifications and experience in roles such as a Registered Nurse, a Social worker experienced in ACAT assessments, or similar, will be highly regarded.
- A strong understanding of the Department of Health and Aged Care, Residential Aged Care Guidelines, in respect of service delivery and financial arrangements.
- A current driver’s licence
For further information about this role please contact Damien Bailey, Regional Residential Manager on (03) 6345 7165 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to view a copy of the product description
How to apply:
Obtain a copy of the Position Description and review the selection criteria against your skills and experience.
Attach your covering letter, addressed selection criteria and a copy of your resume and apply via Seek.
Applications close: 12 noon on Thursday 25th April 2019.