Masonic Care Tasmania is a state-wide not for profit organisation that has been delivering high quality, customised services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanian's, their carers and families for over 60 years.
More than 1000 people choose to live life with us through residential care, respite care, community support services and retirement living.
Based in Lindisfarne, this is an exciting opportunity for a progressive professional to accept a key leadership role with our market leading organisation.
The Clinical Manager
(RN Level 3)
will be responsible for the management of clinical practices and to maintain high standards of care at all times to people who choose to Live Life with us.
Reporting directly to the Residential Manager, in the role you will:
- Ensure high a standard of clinical care and service delivery
- Develop strong teamwork, cooperation and loyalty in the organisation as a whole through effective leadership
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, professional standards, guidelines and policies and procedures
- Assist in continued development, management and coordination of the organisation’s quality and safety programs
- Maintain staffing levels
- Manage the inventory and use of medical and surgical supplies
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Advanced clinical leadership experience and current Nursing registration
- Excellent understanding and management of the Aged Care Accreditation process and Aged Care Funding instrument
- Ability to foster a safe workplace and drive continuous quality improvement initiatives to develop sustainable practice and exceed expectations in consumer experience
- A strong focus on customer service and leadership
- Self-management skills including organisational skills, flexibility, capacity to deal with pressure and ability to exercise sound judgement in complex situations
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills including consulting, conflict resolution and IT literacy
- Current National Police Certificate
For inquiries, please contact Liz Neville (Residential Manager) on 6282 5268.
How to apply:
Apply via SEEK with your current Resume
and a Cover Letter.
Applications close: 12 noon on Monday 4 November 2019