Enrolled Nurse (Casual)
Masonic Care Tasmania (MCT) is a state-wide not for profit organisation that has been delivering high quality, customised services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanians, their carers and families for over 60 years.
More than 1000 people choose to live life with us through residential care, respite care, community support services and retirement living.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at MCT to join us as an Enrolled Nurse (EN)
on a casual basis
In accordance with the philosophy and policies of MCT, government requirements and relevant legislation, the primary purpose of the EN
role is to deliver high quality care to our residents
To be a success in these roles you will posses:
- Registration with AHPRA, relevant current practicing certificate/s and a satisfactory National Police check
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing competencies, principles, procedures and practices
- Well developed clinical skills, and, ideally, a broad knowledge of aged care requirements
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills and the ability to motivate and organise self, staff and residents.
**All applications must include a brief cover letter and CV and be submitted through SEEK by 5pm Wednesday 23 October 2019.