People & Culture Support Officer (North)
Masonic Care Tasmania is a state-wide not for profit organisation that has been delivering high quality, customised services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanians, their carers and families for over 60 years.
More than 1000 people choose to live life with us through residential care, respite care, community support services and retirement living.
Based in Launceston the People and Culture Support Officer
undertake a range of People & Culture process functions and provide solution-oriented advice and support across the organisation on a range of employment related matters.
Reporting directly to the Manager People & Culture (North) this position will be responsible for the administration of all recruitment and selection, including participation on selection panels if required, for all positions in the North of the state. The successful candidate will work with the P&C team to ensure administration of the Learning and Development database and co-ordination of training requirements and provide accurate advice, guidance and assistance to managers and employees, including the interpretation of Enterprise Agreements and legislation.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Proven experience of contemporary human resources management practices and procedures
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to communicate with employees across the organisation.
- The ability to manage a variety of tasks at the same time, work autonomously, set priorities and objectives to meet deadlines.
- A high level of adaptability, flexibility and self-management skills
- Ability to provide support in a payroll function
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and/or substantial experience in Human Resource and/or payroll position (desirable)
- Current Drivers Licence (desirable)
- Satisfactory police check (to be provided upon successful appointment to the position).
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
For role related enquiries, please contact Donna James email@example.com.
For a detailed copy of the Position Description please copy to your browser: http://www.masoniccaretas.com.au/about-us/work-with-us/
How to apply:
Apply via SEEK with your current resume and cover letter.