Team Leader – Catering
Masonic Care Tasmania is a state-wide not for profit organisation that has been delivering high quality, customised services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanians, their carers and families for over 60 years.
More than 1000 people choose to live life with us through residential care, respite care, community support services and retirement living.
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking, progressive Aged Care organisation in a rapidly growing industry.
Based in Launceston and reporting directly to the Residential Manager, the Catering Team Leader will be responsible for the local supervision of catering operations and for the provision of quality service. This position will:
- Implement and evaluate the catering services program for the organisation
- Demonstrate effective management of human, material and financial resources
- Implement and maintain documented systems for quality control
- Prepare rosters which allow for appropriate co-workers levels which, safely and efficiently, deliver catering services, including out of normal business hours.
- Implement cleaning methods and programs which ensure the principles of infection control and safe practice are followed, and
- Ensure all international and national relevant standards are implemented and followed, and all legislation requirements are fulfilled, including catering safety standards.
If you have appropriate industry qualifications, basic knowledge of management principles and their application and a minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in management of hospitality services this position is for you! Previous Aged Care experience is desirable but not essential.
You will be required to have a Satisfactory Police check and current Drivers Licence to be considered for this position.
In return for your hard work you will have the opportunity to join a growing and successful Employer of Choice, in a supportive and fun team on a great salary package, including salary packaging options.
For further information about this role please contact Damien Bailey on 03 6345 7165 or email@example.com
Please click here to view a copy of the product description
How to apply:
Apply via SEEK with your current resume and cover letter.
Applications close: 10.00am on Thursday 2nd May 2019.