x2 Finance Officers
Masonic Care Tasmania is a state-wide not for profit organisation that has been delivering high quality, customised services to meet the current and future needs of older Tasmanians, their carers and families for over 60 years.
More than 1000 people choose to live life with us through residential care, respite care, community support services and retirement living.
Based in Launceston and reporting to the Corporate Services Manager, the purpose of the Finance Officer
role is to provide accurate financial information to meet our organisational requirements.
Due to recent changes, we are seeking x2 Finance Officers
interested in working on a part time basis (2-3 days per week).
In the role you will:
- Process supplier invoice statements and reconciliations
- Assist with daily bank reconciliation, debtor invoicing, monitoring and management
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports and reconciliation of Medicare Statements
- Assist with petty cash reviews, BAS lodgements and other compliance based tasks, including FBT
- Assist with month end reconciliations, journals and Payroll assistance and compliance reconciliations as required
To be a success in the role, you will posses:
Experience in the Aged Care Sector would be well regarded.
- A Diploma of Accounting and/or equivalent level of experience
- Satisfactory Police Check
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level organizational and time management skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Competency in a variety of IT systems, and the ability to learn new systems
In return for your hard work, your will receive:
- Flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Salary packaging options to maximise your take home pay
- A supportive team
- The satisfaction of making a real difference of our cherished Residents
For enquiries, please contact Shane Ward - Corporate Services Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 6345 7115.
How to apply:
Apply via SEEK with your current resume and cover letter.